The IDA is excited to be back for our flagship annual session, IDEAS19!
Dentists, hygienists, assistants, technicians, staff members and students from around the Hawkeye State know that our annual event is the leading dental event in Iowa. Attendees experience top-notch speakers and find the latest solutions in dentistry for delivering a high standard of patient care. And, nothing beats our annual session for fostering and maintaining a tightknit community of Iowan dental pros; the kind of community where tips, know-how, product/service recommendations and more are shared. Simply put, it's where your target audience goes to find new ideas!
Like no other event in the state, IDEAS19 will help you:
- Directly reach your target audience
- Showcase your latest products and services to Iowa's dental community
- Meet new prospects
- Fortify customer relationships
- Build your brand
Showcase your ideas at IDEAS19–reserve your booth today!
Exhibit at IDEAS19 May 2-3!
- Reach an audience with buying power and interact with customers face to face
- Generate sales leads and new customers by promoting brand awareness of your company
- Network with dental leaders from across the state
- Over 1700 attendees (based on 3 year average)
Benefits of Exhibiting
- 4 complimentary badges per 10 x 10 space purchased
- Standard company listing on conference website and in onsite guide
- Pre-conference and post-conference attendee mailing list (upon request)
- Option to include a coupon in the onsite program (Free but space is limited. Due March 21)
10’ x 10’ BOOTH:
INLINE BOOTH: $1,300 | CORNER BOOTH: $1,500
Sign up early and save!
After March 15, prices will increase by $250.
- Over 14 hours of exhibiting, including 9 hours of dedicated exhibit hall time
- Staggered lunches and breaks to maximize exhibit hall flow
- Company listing in onsite guide