The IDA is excited to announce that we’ve completely revamped our flagship annual session and are reintroducing it as Iowa Dental Association IDEAS18!
Dentists, hygienists, assistants, technicians, staff members and students from around the Hawkeye State know that our annual event is the leading dental event in Iowa. Attendees experience top-notch speakers and find the latest solutions in dentistry for delivering a high standard of patient care. And, nothing beats our annual session for fostering and maintaining a tightknit community of Iowan dental pros; the kind of community where tips, know-how, product/service recommendations and more are shared. Simply put, it’s where your target audience goes to find new ideas!
Like no other event in the state, IDEAS18 will help you:
- Experience enhanced networking time with attendees–a major result of our new approach!
- Meet new prospects
- Build your brand
- Fortify customer relationships
- Display your latest products and services to
- Iowa’s dental community
Showcase your ideas at IDEAS18–reserve your booth today!
Exhibit at IDEAS18 May 3-4!
- More than 83% of Iowa’s dentists belong to the Iowa Dental Association
- The IDA Annual Session has an average attendance of 2,200 dentists, hygienists, assistants, technicians, staff members, students and other attendees (2015 – 2017)
- More than 500 of Iowa’s dentists attend the IDA Annual Session
Benefits of Exhibiting
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Dedicated lunches and breaks in exhibit hall
- Attendee welcome reception located in exhibit hall
- Company listing on conference website
- Points-based booth assignment system – the more you support IDA, the better your booth location
- Option to purchase electronic lead retrieval
10’ X 10’ BOOTH:
INLINE BOOTH: $1,300 | CORNER BOOTH: $1,500
Reserve your booth now
- Over 16 hours of exhibiting, including 8 hours of dedicated exhibit hall time—attendees will have nothing else on the schedule during these hours
- Pre-conference and post-conference attendee mailing list (upon request)
- Company listing in onsite guide